WHO: Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC), the worldwide leader in universal control technology for entertainment and smart home devices is showcasing a number of exciting new products and technologies that can potentially help reduce the number of disposable batteries in landfills each year.
WHAT: The company will display:
- This year´s show features the NEW UEI Eterna Remote Control Platform built around the theme of Sustainability – visit us to see ground-breaking technology on how to build sustainable control solutions with a minimum environmental footprint.
- Extreme Low Power connectivity solutions: Includes the next generation Bluetooth Smart SoC and which provides up to 10 times longer battery life and up to 2.5 times more computing power. Truly unique is the integrated Energy Harvesting capability which enables the SoC to be powered by indoor light and Wi-Fi signals.
- High-Density Solar panels: The innovative light harvesting panel captures up to 3 times more energy compared to traditional solar panels and even delivers energy in low light conditions.
- Advanced TV remote controls: The company will display and demo its unique MVPD remote for Apple* TV In addition, UEI will show its newest voice remote control platforms for RDK Accelerate, TiVo, and Android TV. Stars of the show are the new UEI ETERNA remote control that never needs battery replacement, as well as the Award-Winning UEI KITA remote control that is powered by rechargeable batteries to eliminate disposable battery waste. The new UEI platforms will feature QuickSet Cloud, the world’s leading universal control software for home entertainment and smart home devices.
- Nevo Butler: the Award-Winning far-field voice-enabled, entertainment and smart home control hub that allows you to engage with your advanced video platform as well as other devices in the home without having to pick up your remote control.
WHERE: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Booth # 11041, Philadelphia, PA
WHEN: September 20-22, 2022 Press are invited to attend a press tour on September 20 12:30 pm – 1:30 am at Booth #11041 and RSVP here or contact email@example.com to schedule a tour or interview outside of our Press Tour hour.
WHY: Now more than ever UEI is working to design, create, manufacture, recycle and refurbish products and technologies that save on thousands of battery waste in an effort to significantly decrease the C02 footprint, “Going Green is No Longer a Luxury,” according to Menno Koopmans, SVP of Sales and Marketing, “UEI’s showcase of products demonstrates our commitment to a more sustainable future.“
About Universal Electronics
Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ:UEIC), Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC), the global leader in wireless universal control solutions for home entertainment and smart home devices; designs, develops, manufactures, ships and supports hardware and software control and sensor technology solutions. UEI partners with many Fortune 500 customers, including Comcast, Vivint Smart Home, Samsung, LG, Sony, and Daikin to serve video, telecommunications, security service providers, television, smart home, and HVAC system manufacturers. For over 35 years, UEI has been pioneering breakthrough innovations such as voice control and QuickSet cloud, the world’s leading platform for automated set-up and control of devices in the home. For more information visit www.uei.com
All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words and expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the timely development, delivery, technical performance, and market acceptance of products and technologies identified in this release; the purchasing by UEI customers of the UEI ETERNA, Xfinity, and Advanced TV Remote products identified in this release in the quantities anticipated by management; the adoption of the energy harvesting and low power technologies identified in this release by UEI customers, the continued penetration and growth of UEI low power, energy harvesting, recycled material manufacturing, UEI Quickset technologies, and other products and consumer technologies identified in this release; and other factors described in UEI’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The actual results that UEI achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statement due to such risks and uncertainties. UEI undertakes no obligations to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
Contact at Universal Electronics:
Eva Delgado, Sr. Corporate and Marketing Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, +714-987-8209