Nevo is a universal remote control app to control your home entertainment equipment from your tablet or smartphone. Nevo can control TVs, Set-Top Boxes, Audio Devices, DVD Players, Blu-ray Players and Streaming Media Boxes from hundreds of manufacturers. If your tablet is a Motorola Xoom 2 or a Vizio VTAB1008, the Nevo App will control all of your equipment directly from your tablet. With other tablets, the Nevo App works with a Universal Electronics Wi-Fi Connector, a Wi-fi to IR Blaster bridge device. The Nevo App will then allow you to control your home entertainment experience via an intuitive and full-featured on-screen remote.
You can set up macros to turn devices on, off, and switch inputs with a single button press. You can also customize buttons and commands. There is also a volume lock feature to ensure that volume commands are always sent to a particular device such as an AV receiver. You can also set up profiles to control equipment in various rooms in the home.
The Nevo App must be downloaded along with the UEI QuickSet Services SDK to gain access to the most comprehensive IR code library in the industry.
Download for Android at Google Play App Store.
Download for iPad on the Apple iTunes App Store.
Please refer to mynevo.com/products for newer product releases, including completely free apps that do not require any subscription or hardware purchase.
- Nevo Home Beta for Android – get a sneak peek of how we’re using our technology to build more capabilities to help you discover, remember, and interact with devices around you.
- My Nevo – to help you discover, remember, and share devices around you. Available across different platforms.
Refer to mynevo.com for latest updates on Nevo products.
- Controls TVs, Set-Top Boxes, Audio Devices, DVD Players, Blu-ray Players and Streaming Media Boxes from hundreds of manufacturers via IR
- Available with UEI QuickSet Technology to enable easy setup of IR codes
- Full featured on-screen buttons and commands
- Volume lock
- Multiple room setups
- Portrait and landscape mode