Visit UEI at CES in Sands Expo Booth #42325, Smart Home Pavilion
Scottsdale, AZ – Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI), (NASDAQ: UEIC), the worldwide leader in sensing and control technologies for the smart home, will debut its latest solutions and capabilities transforming home entertainment and the smart home at CES 2020 in Las Vegas, January 7– 10, at Booth # 42325 in the Sands Expo.
UEI smart entertainment and connected home solutions will be demonstrated throughout their booth in hands-on, interactive experience rooms that will highlight key products and services that are at the core of UEI’s innovation to create smarter living.
At the 2020 International Consumer Electronics Show, UEI will showcase:
- Nevo® Butler: including the latest enhancements to UEI’s turnkey, voice-enabled smart home hub with built-in white label digital assistant bringing voice-first experiences to a large install base of devices in the home, blending entertainment control and home automation experience, enabling interoperability across fragmented ecosystems.
- nevo.ai: a virtual assistant service running on a variety of home entertainment screens and smart devices that simplify user interaction, and user support across entertainment and smart home use cases when integrated on a smart TV, set-top box, or far-field voice capable smart home hubs, such as Nevo Butler. And previewing an open developer framework for new monetizable virtual assistant capabilities.
- QuickSet® 5.0: including the latest advancements in QuickSet Cloud blending entertainment and smart home with built-in support for turnkey IoT management and dashboards; Interoperability as a Service covering major smart home and entertainment devices, and native support for Zigbee 3.0.
- Connectivity Solutions: a preview of an expanded catalog of connectivity solutions including multi-protocol chips and connectivity modules with new Wi-Fi centric smart modules pre-integrated with QuickSet 5.0 as a turnkey IoT framework to simplify the introduction of smart appliances. All backed by QuickSet Cloud’s Interoperability As a Service.
- Connected Home Solutions: experience a expanded catalog of curated smart home sensors, smart thermostats and channel-specific kits and Works With QuickSet partners to address the needs of home security providers, service operators, hospitality and multi-dwelling channel partners, and climate control OEMs.
- UEI’s Android TV Solutions: UEI continues to lead the market with the launch of over 20 new products to serve the operator and consumer electronics channels. View a broad range of feature-rich and ergonomically-designed remote control platforms that boast an array of user-friendly features such as QuickSet, Adaptive Control, Raise to Talk, and virtually zero-effort integration.
- One For All: Universal Electronics’ direct to consumer accessories brand highlighting a portfolio of audio-video accessories ranging from universal entertainment control solutions, to smart antennas, to state of the art wall mounts that continue to lead the category.
- Ecolink: Ecolink, Universal Electronics’ security brand, with over 10 years of experience in DIY and Pro-Security, continues to deliver new innovative sensing and control products in Zigbee, Z-Wave, and Sub-1 GHz, making it a highly-rated sensor brand on Amazon.
Universal Electronics will host product demonstrations for all their latest technologies and products at Booth #42325 in the Sands Expo at CES 2020 in Las Vegas from January 7 -10.
About Universal Electronics
Universal Electronics Inc. is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. For more information, please visit www.uei.com/about.
All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words and expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the timely development, delivery and market acceptance of UEI’s Nevo Butler, nevo.ai, and associated service offerings, and other technologies identified in this release; the continued penetration and growth of the digital assistant products and consumer technologies identified in this release; and other factors described in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statement due to such risks and uncertainties. The Company undertakes no obligations to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.
UEI Press Contact: