Website Universal Electronics
Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs, develops and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media and home systems. Our products have been adopted by many companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast and computing industries.
With our ONE FOR ALL products we are market leader in selling Universal Remote Controls, Antenna’s and other Audio/Video accessories through retailers and distributors worldwide.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the US. Our office in Enschede is responsible for the Subscription Broadcasting business for the EMEA region and the global Consumer division of the Company.
In our operations team we have a vacancy for a
Customer Order Desk Representative – USA (40 hrs)
In the role of Customer Order Desk rep (CODR) you are responsible for delivering the right products, in the right quantities with the right lead time and the right costs to customers, accompanied by the correct documentation. Customers are distributors and large retail chains located worldwide like for instance Carrefour, Auchan, Mediamarkt, Saturn, EP, Amazon. You are the interface between departments with respect to sales forecasts, sales orders, order acknowledgements, deliveries and customer returns. You have daily contact with customers, sales managers, colleagues, distributors, logistic providers et cetera and you report to the Team lead Customer Order Desk – Retail.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact to your own customer base and outside sales colleagues.
- Sales order handling including order acknowledgement and informing customers on delivery and shipment information.
- Organizing the shipments between warehouses and customers.
- Obtaining and analyze accurate forecast information and monitor stock levels.
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and escalate when necessary.
- Achieving departmental and personal targets and KPI’s.
- Be a team player and back up for colleagues.
- Team player, flexible, fun to work with, positive, hands on and service providing attitude.
- Trouble shooter, multitasker and structed.
- College/bachelor degree and experience in a similar role.
- Require excellent English and a preferred second language German. Dutch an advantage
- Order desk experience required
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Supply chain knowledge and experience with ERP Systems, MS Office are a plus.
A spider in the web role in a global company. Development possibilities within role and organization on national and international level.
For questions please contact Hetty Smits – Supervisor Customer Order Desk or Evelien Wittebrood via +31 534888000 or send your application to [email protected]
Universal Electronics B.V. – Colosseum 2 – 7521 PT Enschede – Netherlands